Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sexy Goddess.

Hello guys,

Today I stumbled into bunch of the famous Victoria Secret's model, Alessandra Ambrosio pictures. I've known about her since years ago but yeah, I pay less attention. Just today I realized that she's uber beautiful and I like her style alot.

Here's a brief about her :

Alessandra Ambrosio is a 30 years old Model from Brazil. She was born in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, under the name Alessandra Corine Ambrósio. Alessandra Ambrosio is born in 11 April, 1981, she's an Aries. Her height is 5' 10" (1.78 m) *like WOOT right? I wish my height is like her!* She has a Brown-Light hair & Brown-Light Eyes.







Visit her website : HERE

15 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of hers! She has such an amazing and healthy body! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous!! =)***

    http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank U for Ur nice comment... U also have a great Blog, I am Ur newest follower, I hope U follow mine, have a visit at my Blog some time again :) Kisses, Gina
    thetaleofadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa mujer!!
    I follow you,too!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for coming by my blog!! :)
    and ahh alessandra is sooo beautiful.

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fantastic!!! :)
    I'm following you! And you,come back? :)

    Welcome to
    http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!!I love your blog so nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award.Visit this link to see the details.
    http://femmefatale-nandia.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    kisses Nandia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL....mininuni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Alessandra, she has an amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love her too (: gorgeous !

    xx, nati

    ReplyDelete